Bert discovered an essay from Mandy Len Catron’s Modern Love entitled, “To Fall in Love With Anyone, Do This.” There are 36 questions in the study are broken up into three sets, with each set intended to be more probing than the previous one.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60
years of your life, which would you want?
6. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
— The Bert Show (@TheBertShow) February 11, 2020