According to one relationship expert, carrying the weight of the relationship lies 50/50 on both parties…with the exception of the bedroom. When it comes to getting some quality alone time in together, it’s all in the women’s corner, and they’re the ones to blame for any bedroom problems!
The top problems:
1) FAKING IT: Would you like to anyone else if they weren’t doing the job right? Ok, maybe you would, but that’s besides the point…cough up the truth! It’ll make you both happier in the long run.
2) SHOW & TELL: When a man’s not hitting the sensitive spots, sheshould show him exactly where to go. Orwhen he’s doing great, tell him how good it feels.
3) REJECTION: Men are a lot like puppies– being rejected from makinglove is the worst of all things. Worsethan his football team losing…
4) AGGRESSION: Men seem to dig a woman who takes control every so often.
5) ADVENTURE: Taking sex onthe road is a turn on for most guys. Think of different places to do the nasty-inside and outside the home.