2. Amen by Philosophy–It would draw you in. You’d want to sniff closer to someone. It’s alluring. It’s nice. It’s sexy. Meow.
3. Interlude by Amouage–Maybe a sort of male model would wear this.
4. Sport Code by Armani–That’s intense. Imagine a really muscular dude with his shirt off. It reminds women of men smothering themselves before going to the beach.
5. Code Ultimate by Armani–This is romantic. A very self-conscious man who really cares about his looks would probably put this on.
6. Wild Blue by Banana Republic–It smells like something a dad would wear to work.
7. Beauty of the Game by Lacoste–This one’s nice. A young man would wear this one. It would just be a hip guy.
8. Boss Sport by Hugo Boss–This is woodsy.
9. Burberry Brit Summer Edition by Burberry–It reminds women of a total prepster or a guy who’s “fratty” or pops his collar. But it’s not overwhelming.
10. Encounter by Calvin Klein–This smells like deodorant.
11. Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme by Chanel–It sort of smells like perfume. It’s fruity. Women see a tennis player wearing this.
12. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana–Women see this as very “flamboyant and flashy.”
13. Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana—Women see Richard Gere in a button-down enjoying this scent.
14. Eau Captivante by L’Occitane—Most women would like the man who would wear this. They see him as quiet, nice and outdoorsy.
15. Aqua Rush by Nautica–It’s spicy. A muscular naked man would wear this on the beach or in the bedroom.
16. New York Yankees by The Cloudbreak Group–This would be like the first cologne a boy gets in middle school. There’s nothing original. If there was a “cologne” scratch-and-sniff, this would be it.
17. Polo Blue Sport by Ralph Lauren–This could be an everyday type of scent. It’s acceptable, but not the top choice.
18. Success by Trump—Women imaging a guy out and about in Central Park wearing this. It’s an everyday scent, but powerful, in a good way.
19. Z Zegna by Ermenegildo Zegna–It’s kind of piney. If men weren’t careful, it would be like air fresheners that cab drivers use.
20. Big Pony by Ralph Lauren–It smells expensive. It’s rich and filled with flavor. Women see a country-club kind of guy wearing this or someone who’s “all-American.”