Christina Milian was enjoying a salad at an L.A. restaurant called Mexicali last week, when she felt something chewy in her mouth…a wad of chewed gum. After she spit it out and saw what it was, Christina bolted for the bathroom and threw up.
The restaurant comped Christina’s meal, but she still filed a complaint with the health department, and she’s thinking about getting her lawyer on this. She says, “The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out.”