It doesn’t matter what you look like, whether or not you think you’re sexy, or if you’ve never done it before. It’s about owning it.
Kristin took a strip lesson with some Bert Show listeners at the Cheetah Strip Club, and came away with these key tips. Check out the top 10 things to do while you seduce your man…and boost your sexual confidence at the same time.
You are beautiful. OWN IT.
Bert started the hashtag #SongsYouCantStripTo, and it got some really interesting results.
1. Slow and steady. Fast and furious is a recipe for disaster. Every movement should be sloooooow. Take your time. Why rush a good thing?
2. When removing any clothing, turn away from your man. You make really ugly faces when pulling clothing over top your head. Once clothing is removed, peek slyly over one shoulder before turning and revealing yourself.
3. When it comes to removing the bra, face him but keep your hips moving to distract him. Once it’s un-hooked, turn your back to him to slither out of it, drop the bra…then turn to reveal yourself.
4. Don’t wear crazy high heels. Balance is key, and falling, well that ain’t sexy.
5. When walking raise your hands and arms above your head to lengthen your body. Lightly rub your hands together then come back down your body.
6. Don’t touch him. Touch yourself. It’ll make him want to touch you that much more.
7. When it comes to music, you can pick something that’s special for the both of you, or anything that you feel is appropriate. Best part, you don’t have to move to the rhythm of the music. Just keep your own pace. It’s just to have something on in the background.
8. During the lap dance, maintaining eye contact is key, but if you are like me and feel a giggle coming or you’re about to lose focus, simply turn around and give him a little shimmy from behind to compose yourself.
9. When doing a lap dance, when you are all up on your man, remember to arch the back and stick out the behind. It’s uncomfortable, you’ll be sore the next day, but it looks crazy hot.
10. It’s all about being in the right headspace. You have to think sexy before you can act sexy. And if coming up with an alter ego gets you to that place, go for it!