If you’ve only been dating someone for a few weeks, what kind of gift do you get them for Christmas? How much should you spend? The Bert Show community calls up, and we present to you, our new relationship gift guide!
Meeting The Parents
– Try some gourmet food, coffee, or alcohol (make sure they drink, first!)
– If you don’t want to go the perishables route, try something like a cute monogrammed blanket.
Brand New Relationship
The problem: you’ve been dating this person for a handful of days / weeks, so you have to get them a gift…but you don’t want to seem to intense.
– Problem solved: grab a pair of tickets to a game / show / performance that you can see together.
– This is also a great opportunity to show you’ve been listening: how about his favorite sports jersey?
– One caller and her boyfriend did a movie swap: you know those movies you can’t believe that the other person hasn’t seen? Buy ‘em and watch them together!