The average couple fights in the bedroom 167 times a year - with stealing the covers being the top reason. The second reason is the most annoying sound EVER when you’re trying to sleep: snoring.
In fact, 10% of couples claim to argue over snoring at least twice a week, and over 50% blame the man as the culprit. Other argument starters: being too hot, allowing kids in the bed, and of course – not being in the mood.
TOP TEN BEDROOM INSTIGATORS
1. Hogging the covers
3. Being too hot
4. Not being ‘in the mood’
5. Allowing the children to sleep in the bed
6. Venturing on to the wrong side of the bed
7. Being too cold
8. Being touched by your partners cold feet
9. The time at which you go to bed
10. Leaving a light on to read
Source: Mail Online