Wake up early and become a member of The Bert Show’s 5:30 Club. Every day we reward YOU for getting up early with great prizes! All you have to do is listen between 5:30 and 6:00AM and be the right caller!
THIS WEEK’S PRIZE:
New Single “Give It 2 U” ft. Kendrick Lamar – Available Now!
Following the release of his best selling new album, Blurred Lines, recording artist Robin Thicke has announced details of his highly anticipated Spring 2014 North American tour. The artist will be joined by special guests Jessie J and DJ Cassidy on all dates making this the hottest concert package of the spring. The tour will make 15 exclusive stops across North America and will kick off on February 21st in Atlanta, Georgia at the Fox Theatre, continuing through the spring. Robin is teaming up with Tickets-for-Charity to offer fans some of the best seats in the house to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). These special tickets will be available exclusively at www.ticketsforcharity.com.
For additional tour information, please visit www.robinthicke.com.
This past summer marked the debut of Robin Thicke’s highly anticipated sixth studio album, Blurred Lines (Star Trak/Interscope Records). The collection debuted at #1 on Billboard Top 200 while, “Blurred Lines,” the single, continued its 12-week reign on the Billboard Hot 100 chart making Robin the first artist to take the top spot on both lists since December 2012 and only the 17th act to earn the distinction in the past ten years. “Blurred Lines” scored the highest audience ever recorded and broke records by climbing to #1 on 5 radio charts simultaneously (Top 40, Rhythm, Urban, Hot AC & Urban AC) – the first time this has ever been done by an artist. New York Magazine called the album, “A great record. Period,” while Rolling Stone said, “Robin Thicke sings, writes, produces, plays keyboard and even raps a little on his excellent sixth album.” The second single off of the album, “Give It 2 U” ft. Kendrick Lamar, is available now.
THIS MONTH’S GRAND PRIZE:
What makes WIFH Different
* WIFH is a medical practice specializing is laser aesthetics. We are dedicated to making Atlanta Laser Hair Removal a safe and effective process.
* We are committed to delivering superior customer service. We respect your time so we make it a priority to begin all appointments on time.
* We have performed over 100,000 procedures without one major complication.
* Dr. Kulkin is in the office each and every day treating patients and overseeing each and every patient’s progress. If you prefer, you can request to see only Dr. Kulkin for your treatments.
* Dr. Kulkin is a world recognized laser expert. He has trained hundreds of doctors and continues to train doctors around the world in his unique techniques to achieve great results. He is the only doctor in his specialty, in Georgia, to have been awarded the highest designation of Fellow, by the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
* Dr. Kulkin has personally trained his staff of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and our Medical Aesthetician. Dr. Kulkin and his staff are recognized in academic circles as experts and are often called upon to train other doctors and nurses in laser physics and techniques. While anyone can call themselves an expert, we believe we have earned the right to do so.
* Since we use lasers all day every day, we know lasers don’t just perform laser hair removal. In fact, we have lasers for skin rejuvenation, spider vein or facial vessel treatment, Rosacea, and even Smartlipo.
Contact our Patient Concierge by email patientconcierge@