With gas prices still absurdly high, the Autoclub of Southern California has come up with five sweet money saving tips to help you save gas…and your wallet. Or you could just win $500 with The Bert Show’s EZ Gas.
1. Cruise at 6o miles per hour. Each 5mph you drive over is the equivalent of paying $.30 more a gallon.
2. At freeway speeds, roll up the windows and turn up the AC; the drag of having the windows down uses extra gas.
3. Skip the drive thrus to avoid engine idling. Parking and walking into the business saves gas!
4. Change your oil regularly.
5. Don’t use premium fuel if your car doesn’t need it.