LETTER FORMAT & SPECIFICATIONS
Each letter should be heartfelt, handwritten, original, and free of any political statements. The purpose of the letter is to express thanks to the military personnel currently deployed outside the United States.
We reserve the right to eliminate those messages that are political in nature and do not reflect a positive message in the spirit of Thanksgiving.
• All letters must be on 8.5” x 11” paper or smaller.
• Please do not use glue, tape, staples, cardboard, glitter or otherwise attach anything to the paper.
You can decorate using crayons, markers, pens or pencils.
• NO construction paper.
• Use both sides if you like, but use one page per letter only.
• Please do not send greeting cards or photographs.
• Feel free to include your mailing and email address – sometimes military members will write back!
• Individual letters should not be sealed in envelopes.
• Please do not send anything except letters!
We cannot accept donations of any kind, and they should not be included or attached to letters.