Wake up early and become a member of The Bert Show’s 5:30 Club. Every day we reward YOU for getting up early with great prizes! All you have to do is listen between 5:30 and 6:00AM and be the right caller!
THIS WEEK’S GRAND PRIZE
This week’s Grand Prize is tickets to Girls Night Out!
THIS MONTH’S GRAND PRIZE
This month’s grand prize is a stay in the Florida Keys & Key West!
Five (5) day/ four (4) night stay in the Florida Keys & Key West (2 nights in Key West; 2 nights in upper or middle Keys).
Airfare card for two (2) – value of $500
Rental car card
Two (2) VIP Passes for Key West
Florida Keys & Key West
First-time visitors to the Florida Keys comment almost immediately on the island chain’s unique laid-back atmosphere that seems to be a world away from big cities and theme parks.
A necklace of islands that begins just south of Miami, the Florida Keys are connected by the Overseas Highway’s 42 bridges — one almost seven miles long — over the Atlantic Ocean, Florida Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. In 2009, the famed highway was designated an All-American Road, the highest recognition possible under the National Scenic Byways program established by the United States Congress.
The Florida Keys are divided into five regions: Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Big Pine and the Lower Keys, and Key West. Each region has its own special flavor, attractions including historic museums and cultural offerings, flora, fauna, restaurants featuring local seafood and other specialties, fishing, diving, watersports and boutique-type shopping experiences.
Vistas of the Keys are dominated by emerald-green harbors, turquoise seas, nodding palms, rustling pines and olive-green mangroves. Sharing this eco-paradise are white herons, roseate spoonbills, pelicans, sea gulls, ospreys and countless underwater creatures.
The coastal waters of the entire 125-mile island chain, including its shallow water flats, mangrove islets and coral reefs, have been designated the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. For more information, please visit fla-keys.com.
Prize Specific Details
Ocean Pointe Suites Key Largo
- Escape to the newly renovated Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo for a 2 night stay in our recently renovated 1 bedroom partial Oceanview suite.
- It’s centrally located to all attractions and set on a private 60-acre oceanfront oasis – the resort offers spacious 1 & 2 bedroom suites each with full kitchens. Resort amenities include a private sandy beach, Jr. Olympic size pool, boardwalk/marina, casual on-site dining, 2 bars, nature trails, kayak excursions, and more!
- Follow them on social! Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Key Lime Inn
- Set amid tropical foliage, enjoy a 2 night stay at Key Lime Inn, a Historic Key West Inns Hotel.
- Key Lime Inn is in the center of Old Town is a 5-minute walk from the restaurants and music venues on Duval Street as well as minutes away from the city’s historic attractions. Amenities include abundant garden pathways and cozy outdoor seating, a heated pool, free continental breakfast served poolside and free parking.
- Follow them on social! Facebook | Instagram | Twitter