The six kinds of guys you should avoid on dating sites, and why:
1. Photo trollers: Some guys join dating sites just to show off their pictures…and junk shots. Don’t exchange pictures of your downstairs fun run…just run!
2. Half-naked guys: Think of guys posing with no shirt or pointing to his bicep as a warning shot. WAY too into himself. There’s more to a dating than just your physical appearance, and he seems centered on that.
3. Strange stalkers: A tweet or two is cute, but if the guy is messaging you non-stop and you don’t know him and/or it’s unwanted, it’s a problem. Stalking should be taken seriously. Report any weird behavior to your dating site provider.
4. Avatar daters: Newbies might not post a picture right away, but the account has been active for at least a couple of weeks, then he needs a pic. It’s a dating site – you gotta post your picture. Roll on past the invisible man.
5. Nasty emailers: Dirty talk isn’t cool…unless you’re into that. But just know, he’s got zero respect for you.
6. Little liars: Lies, no matter how small, are a red flag. If he lies to you about where he works, what he does or what he likes to do, who knows what else is up for fabrication?