In case you forgot (how could you!), here are 25 ways to tell if you were really a child of the 90s…”Mmm Bop,” pogs, Goosebumps and slime, anyone? Sure, sure, you might be denying it now, but we know you’re secretly reliving the memories.
1. You can’t resist finishing the rest of these lyrics: “In West Philadelphia Born And Raised”
2. You know all of these shows: Kenan And Kel, Doug, Rocco’s Modern Life, & Rocket Power
3. Your AOL profile had to be PERFECT.
4. You owned all of R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps series.
5. Everything could be settled by these three words: Paper. Rock. Scissors.
6. You would listen closely to the radio so that you could record your favorite song…on a tape.
7. You always dreamed of being slimed. (And you know what that means).
8. You know the real meaning of TGIF.
9. You’ll never forget your first…boom box.
10. You had to have the coolest slammer (hello, pogs).
11. All your school supplies had to be Lisa Frank.
12. You collected every Beanie Baby, ever.
13. Getting the original walkman was one of the best days in your life.
14. You know the “Macarena“ by heart.
15. Ring pops were the original bling.
16. You had at least one Giga Pet, Tamagotchi, or Nano Pet. And it never left your side.
17. You remember the original Now: That’s Music! (None of this Now number 462 mess.)
18. You begged your parents to let you stay up to watch Are You Afraid Of The Dark. (Well, are you?)
19. You predicted your future career, house, and marriage by playing M.A.S.H.
20. Dunkaroos where the bagged lunch must-have.
21. You remember when…your school banned “Slam” books.
22. It was worth getting up early on the weekends to watch the cartoons.
23. You remember heading to the VIDEO store to rent VIDEOS not, DVDs.
24. You really wished that Jumanji was a real game.
25. You won’t admit it, but you miss your trapper keeper.