The Frisky’s got a list going of 20 Facebook Friend Dealbreakers, and we have to say, we’re inclined to agree. Too much of any of these, and you will be blocked, banned and unfriended, and we bid you good day online, sir.
“1. Misogyny, homophobia, or racism.
2. Constant invites to play Farmville.
3. Constant posts about DJ nights and parties.
4. Constant posting in general.
5. People who post vague status updates that sound like suicide notes.
6. Posting a photo of your child’s poop. Or your dog’s poop. Or your poop.
7. Name dropping.
8. Being an a–hole.
9. Posting Instagram photos of every meal.
10. Pleas for donations.
12. One too many themed photoshoots.
13. Compulsive check-ins.
14. People who treat all their Facebook friends as potential customers.
15. Conspiracy theorists.
16. People whose lives seem way too perfect.
17. Politics overload.
18. Daily platitudes or passages from the bible.
19. People who go to a wedding, like, every weekend.
20. Negative Nancys”
Source: The Frisky